Sunday, February 6, 2011

Need Help: Engagement & Wedding Songs Compilation

Its already late but i'm still awake. Browsing the web to find suitable songs to make my homemade & homegrown compilation our wedding & engagement soundtrack. I'm looking for a romantic kind of song and manage to find only a few. I need recommendation & suggestion in term of songs name and the website or link that I can use to download it. Pls help me to find both English or Malay songs. Below are some songs in my minds:


 - I Swear - All for One
 - I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
 - Always - Bon Jovi
 - My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
 - You were Meant For Me - Jewel
 - Every Breath You Take - Police
 - Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
 - Faithfully - Journey
 - Open Arms - Journey
 - Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston
 - Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson
 - Endless Love - Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross
 - I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
 - Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
 - Everything I Do, I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
 - Amazing - Lonestar
 - Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
 - Take My Breath Away - Top Gun Theme
 - The Power of Love - Celine Dion
 - Breathe - Faith Hill

p/s: Please help me out as i need to find at least 30 songs

posted by amir

1 comment:

  1. Endless Love - Mariah Carey and I tak ingat siapa lelaki tu punya nama ... hehehe

    ReplyDelete